Friday, June 25, 2021

Friday Scripture Pictures

Hi friends, 
Thought I'd use the poppies in my garden to share 
a few scripture pictures today.  
This is one of the poppies I planted  for sourdough bread topping. 
The verse is special to me this year especially.  

You make known to me 
the path of life; 
In your presence there is fullness 
of joy; 
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. 
Psalm 16:11


This one looks so much like an eye to me.  
I did change the center to blue.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way
you should go.  I will counsel you 
with My eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8

I can't help but  see an eye in this one as well-
 do you? 

Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you.
Psalm 63:3

#sharethelove 
Until we meet again,
<*)))><
Lea

 

1 comment:

Jean said...

I love how you take such lovely flowers pics and Scripture verses.

All this beauty to be enjoyed. Thank you Lord.

Blessings and Joy