Sunday, April 30, 2023

Hello From The Olde Shed


Hello from the olde shed.  
It's hard to know where to start again. 
 But I suppose an olde blog can be 
revisited just like any olde book.  You just 
have to dust it off, open it... and pick up where you left off
...best as you can.  

So picking a page; any page of  life right now... 
mostly brought me to church today.  
I was reminded in the sermon of my Shepherd and 
that He knows even my name.  
I don't know how many times I've heard it...
and read it; but ... it landed in my heart like a bullseye. '
Then at the end of today's sermon I listened to Pastor 
pray for individuals and out of the blue he specifically mentioned things
I've been asking God about although no one has known- not even the Pastor.  
God was answering my prayers so directly during that spoken prayer 
and no one even knew but me and Him.  
I really had no intention to write about that but maybe if someone does read this 
and they too have been asking and asking like I did; well maybe it will 
encourage that someone to keep asking.  
Keep praying and  keep listening for the answer.  
Alls you need is a smidge of faith like a mustard seed.  
  
I will sign off sharing a few photos


from my recent days.

Last of all a scripture picture 
to share.  

<*))))><
Until we meet again,
L











 

4 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh so glad to see you returned to blogland. I have missed you. Yes is not God wonderful how he answers our heart's prayers. Like you have experienced this same way of His speaking to me. Hope your are enjoying spring and the joy that it brings. Have a blessed day. Hugs!

~Pam~ said...

Hello my friend! Popping in to say hello! I have started blogging again...for the hundredth time! LOL
Happy Friday and Happy weekend!! xo

Debbie Nolan said...

So glad you are dusting off your blog friend. Missing your wonderful posts. Yes isn't it miraculous how when we have something in our heart and out of nowhere God sends someone or something that answers us. Blessings!

Jean said...

Good morning Lea, how lovely to come visit you again and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos, gorgeous roses, and answers to prayer.

Praise God from Whom ALL Blessings flow. :)