Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Learning My Number...

  

Hey friends,

Thought I'd share a good read.  
Over the weekend, I read the book called
The Road Back To You.-- Now, I'm going through this study 
guide to it.  
The book was fascinating and I'm hooked and want to learn and understand more.
It was kind of crazy when I read the description of what number I realized I am.  
It's like someone who doesn't know you just described you
 to a freakin t.  
Then I felt like sewing fig leaves to hide 
my bare naked heart. 

This is the next one on my nightstand.  
Talk about happenstance.  
I got this one for my birthday knowing nothing about the enneagram. 
Maybe some of you have read it?  
I bet a book club over this topic would be  ... amazing.  

What are you reading these days?
I'd love to hear.
Until we meet again,
<*)))><



  







 





 

No comments: