Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday Rambles and Lent Journaling

Sharing simple moment's 
from my days... 

Going for walks...
chasing the Light...
and hearts.

 Walking through the last of the ice
right onto green grass. 

Picking up Hope along the way. 

Listening to the tranquil 
and sharing it 
with only Quill
and,,, you. 

Watching our Daisy bloom big and 
her excitement when Daddy comes 
through the door.  
Her always paws on his chest
smothering his face with kisses.

Finally she's learning to stay with me better
unleashed.  Tho when she catches a scent she still
turns a deaf ear.



She's starting to understand 
No
Be nice
It's just hard when you're the happiest pooch on the planet
and you just wanna waller your big clumsy loveable happiness all over 
every other creature on earth.  

There was  an appointment I dreaded. 
The night before I stitched this to add into my Lent journal.
Not sure how I'll use it yet but ... maybe in a collage.  

After my appointment Myguy insisted we go to a restaurant 
I liked.  Well.... I thought I liked.  
It ..........sucked.  Sorry; not so nice but 
it sucked.  It just did.  
It was love though coz there's just nothing on the menu really
that he could choke down. ha 
I won't say where it was .... but 
shoulda went to Texas Roadhouse. 
We can brag on them all day long.  

So ... started my Lent study and 
journal.  



I used an old book and gutted it. 
Reinforced the spine and added scrapbook paper to the inside covers.
Looped ribbon around the spine and cut down and folded 
more scrapbook paper and dyed copy paper then 
slid them under the ribbon


My tabs are repentance, give up, add to, 
lament, personal, and scripture 
so far. 
I'm adding photos from  our Ash Wednesday service  and writing 
what I'm learning through the Lent bible study at SRT.  
Today was about lamenting and how written it is like poetry in 
grief, despair etc.  On those pages I want to collage some things and then
cut words from the gutted old book pages I pulled out and try to 
glue down words of Lamenting. 
We'll see how that goes. 
Gonna have to save that for another day....
Thanks for droppin by the olde shed today! 


Until we meet again,
<*))))><
 



















 

No comments: