Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thankful Thursday Random Gratitudes


Controlled burns 
that bring gorgeous 
sunsets


  Daisy Doodle
my new shadow

Mail from the Vet..
Opening it I knew it was the bill on Violet.
No; it was a sympathy card signed by 
everyone in their office.  



Got to hang out with the kidlet again... 
-- her sweet valentines.
--so much love and sass 

This sweet gift...
-- fits perfect under the 12 oz button- highly important! 

countrygirl childsplay...

how she rearranges everything around here
never a dull moment 

handmade valentine from Missouri
and even zinnia seeds to plant
sweet friendships

that he came home early to surprise me
my  Valentine...
Cracker Barrel and cruising to Reo Speedwagon and Loverboy
Holding hands for life

chatting with my sister...
even facetime worked; miracle there
sweet sheep of hers...
Kindred donkey love

naming my sourdough starter:
Jane Dough
laughter

experimenting with it to make cinnamon rolls
good smells from the kitchen 
fresh eggs

finding a valentine heart in 
our bale of hay

her special text:  "can I call you?" 
 encouragement 
and hearing: you've got this!

family, home, health and 
An olde shed...

Thank you God for all these things and 
so much more
thank you for my 
every thing.

<*))))><













 

No comments: