Friday, November 19, 2021

November Thanks Givings Day 19 and Scripture Picture


Random gratitudes....

Almost 29 miles in .... many beautiful walks. 


Dawn's word forgiveness in my journal...
went with our devo today.

He came back to the door coz we forgot to pray for eachother 
when he left.

deer out my window while getting water for my coffee

watching two fox from our porch
--seeing wildlife never gets old

the most amazing video of a full term baby boy still inside ...
not sure what you'd call it ... still inside his water sack...
but outside his Mommy's body
brought tears to my eyes- so beautiful

frosty ground 
hard freeze
warm house
warm greenhouse with thriving flowers

fresh shavings and hay in coop and mangers

hamburgers on toasted buns 
mac n cheese

Rosie went to the door to go outside...
housebroke puppies?

Tasha Cobbs Leonard singing Your Spirit
in my back pocket.... 


I sign off with this scripture picture. 
As always if you like it feel free to use and share it.
#sharethelove

<*))))><












 

1 comment:

Jean said...

It's amazing to see the wildlife as you are getting on with your everyday and on a frosty morning too!!

Blessings and Joy