Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Random Gratitudes ....

 



sunshine, shade and a place for our girl to splash and play.... 

-thankful that last year's kiddypool lives for yet another season after getting
dug out of the shed and scrubbed back up. 

watching  a real live mermaid swim and 
shooting flies with squirt guns.

getting soaked because  Grammy's and 
Papas always make big funny moving targets.

hearing, "Grammy, wiggle my tooth... it's getting looser." - at least two hundred times.

myguy cut the dead pine down and it didn't land on the greenhouse.

picking up sticks "all together." 

making sloppy joes ... her favorite

slumberparty at the farm

watching Ferdinand 
with her in the crook of my arm

sweet slumber 
piled up in the big feather bed

she didnt' swallow her loose tooth in her sleep

hearing Grammy, wiggle my tooth another two hundred times throughout the morning
and yes ..wiggling it. - 

best lil helper  doing chores

how she still talks to the chickens and gets mad 
when I call her my lil chickyPOO 

girls lunch date.... 

Time with lil Momma..... so sweet

how Blake held my hand allllll the way to Arby's. 

best roast beef n swiss sliders with curly fries


how she loves nature 
and goldfish kisses

how she clings to me  when she has to go home
and whines  "But I want Graaaaammy"
and ...how Grammy want her too. 
(Thank You God)

That they lingered longer.... 
time spent well and how I still feel it all 
in my heart

looking at a messy house... toys all over and evidence 
that we played soooo  hard

the pillow piles that she jumped into

a slow cup of coffee with feet up

texts from myguy 

a full heart

an afternoon to pick up and putter

new weed eater string that doesn't stick to itself 

guzzling ice water in a sparkly quart fruit jar
watering in the greenhouse

resting in a porch swing

his  "honey I'm home..."

making him yellowstone eggs... family favorite from our old camping days

he wanted to go fishing with me after supper

listening to him talk to his folks on the phone...
and hearing love ... spoken and unspoken

laughter that our nightcrawlers were in the carton next to the 
cottage cheese
  

 lawn chairs side by side 

a good hot shower.... 
the bucket of toys next to the tub and 
Mr. Bubble still sprayed on the wall

finding walking motivation again after fizzlin out 
in the heat


and this ole Violet sittin under the sweetheart tree

 new music in my earbuds... 

worship

beauty
goodness
 
Joy found .... 
here.
Thank you God for all these things and so much more.
Thank you for my every thing. 
<*))))><












 

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh Lea, such special treasured moments of your days and lots of fun and time spent together it is so heartwarming.

I love the pic of Violet, I have never seen a donkey sitting....awww ...

Thank you for sharing your days.

Sending hugs across the pond.