Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Finding Hearts and Scripture Pictures


More rain today so my creek hoppin had to get rerouted. 

Sometimes I find nice surprises when that happens.  
Do you find yourself searching for hearts as well?  I find them in the 
craziest of places sometimes.  
Like this heart of grass.  
I'd mowed when it was too wet and had to clean out from under the lawn mower.
This fell out.  Silly maybe but they all count to me and 
make me smile.  Bright little spots in my beautiful, ordinary days.  



I'm starting to make some new scripture pictures.  
The fruit of the Spirit was on my plate during study time.  
If this speaks to you, as always you're welcome  to use or share it.  

This was yesterday's loaf.  My parenthesis brackets
for some reason are backwards on my computer so looked 
all wrong when I added it to this verse.  
If you can handle no parenthesis, you're welcome to this one too.  

Until we meet again, 
<*(((><









 

2 comments:

Ankit Ron said...

Fantasy Power11 is an online cricket app. You can play fantasy cricket games and other games on the app. If you are a
cricket fan and love to read articles related to it, you will also love this live cricket online app.
The app is available for Android and is one of the best cricket games for Android. You can play cricket online on the app.
play cricket online

Jean said...

YOU are a dear heart. Sending sunny hugs across the pond to you and family.

Blessings and Joy in His Presence.