Monday, May 31, 2021

Hey Hey


Hello friends, 
Thought I'd drop in a spell this weekend and say, "Hey!" 
Once again.. time has just escaped me.
There is so much to catch up on here. 

 I returned  to the Shed yesterday.
First ...I made a new header.  
It was the same size ... and created in the same way just like I always have...but 
as you can see... I'm having all kinds of trouble.  For some reason, 
when I upload; it keeps shrinking it and cramming it in the upper left corner. Ugh.
Since I last posted a blog ... so much has changed in Blogger.
I'm half scared to change anything at all because everything is different now.  
What the heck?
I'm seriously thinking about starting something new someplace else and will look into that today. 
If I go through with it I will leave a link where you can find me. 
I truly hate to since I've been here for so long but maybe it's time for a fresh start. 
If you visit here and everything looks squirrly... just please bear with me.  
I'm gonna play around in here and see what happens.  
One way or the other I'll repost and 
share what I decide to do. 
If anyone else uses blogger and knows how to change headers and 
backgrounds without needing a mile or two of html now please let me know.  
Someone else  shared their fix in a forum but it was too confusing for me.   
Bear with me...
Here we go....
(But first more coffee) 
L

 




 

No comments: