Saturday, January 2, 2021

Ironstone Scripture Picture

Happy Saturday,
I hope your brand new weekend has started off well.  
I've been making some plans to start cleaning out the kitchen this month. 
The old yellow walls are getting dingy and the  white cupboards are in dire need 
of a fresh coat of paint.  Even the old bakers cupboard needs freshened up.  
Top to bottom everything will be creamy whites except for a lot of earthy wooden pieces added in.  
That said hunting for a few special select pieces of antique ironstone will be on my radar. 
I have maybe 5 or 6 pieces now but only these two are solid white.  I know many of you
love to hit the tiques n fleas as well and sometimes hunting for a new collection can 
be a new beginning of things.  I'll be looking for just the right ironstone and 
antique wooden doughbowls and bread boards.  Things I want to actually "use" as 
well as decorate with.  And not wanting to clutter things up so much: less will be more.  

It's been awhile since I shared a scripture picture here. 
So I chose this white bowl and my morning scripture that stood out. 
Feel free to use and share it if you like. 

Until we meet again,
<*))))><



 

1 comment:

Artful Gathering said...

Thats going to be so awesome Lea... can't wait for you to show us photos of your lovely kitchen.