Thursday, October 1, 2020

What If?

What if you woke up tomorrow
only to find what you thanked God for today?
Who and What would you have? 

Thank you God for saving me.  For your 
 love and patience and for not giving up on me.

For this strong and loving man who I 
get to be one with.  And for love that  somehow grows bigger
with every passing day. 
Thank you God.   


For our youngest Tony ... 
and for what a wonderful Daddy he is.  
Watching him play with his daughter just gets me.   
That I get to enjoy a sweet relationship with both sons  is 
a Mother's dream.  
 I so enjoy being Momma to my sons... 
Thank You God. 

For our Michelle and her true friendship.  
I love her and spending time togther... and she has given me 
such a gift  of truly loving our son and making me a Grammy. 
Thank you God.  

For my fisherman and strongheart. 
Our firstborn who gives great bearhugs and 

teaches me how to catch em.  
He is soo fun.
Thank you God.  

For his sweetheart and zac n shae... 
for life together. 
Thank You God.  

For this old farm we get to call home.
I just love it here... 
Thank you God. 

For all our friends and family... 
even those from long ago... to the ones
we haven't met yet.  
Thank you God.  

For the people who walk alongside me in everyday life.   
Those who live far away... some right here... 
some I see...others who email, text, call, or pray for me.
Some who may only know me through this shabby olde shed.  
But because of them... life is sweeter.  
Thank you God  for each and every one.  
You know who they are.   


For the good dirt in my backyard... that I get to call it garden.  
For the bees that I've been seeing this week.. 
Thanks God.  



For a little greenhouse to putter in...
and the little prayer bench where time with You seems to stand still.  
Thank you God.  

For  hearing Blake yesterday when she stood in there say 
"Grammy, I love your jars." (singsong voice)
My heart it did a little jig.  
Thank you God.  


For all this  joy getting  so big and full  and loud!!
Thank you God.

For giving me the words to explain where Francois was when she 
looked for him.  I felt You near helping me out.   
Thank you God for teaching me how to be her Grandmother.

For all our critters and  country life... 
thank you God. 


For her two piles of carrots. 
Seeds to sow. 
Thank You God.  

For Your Presence in our  middle of the night 
quiet times... just me and You and Your word. 
Thank You God.  

(Looking through my journal where so many things 
are  scrawled in thanksgiving... 
our health was the one thing that was repeated over n
over and over.)  Yet as I copied this post down to here... it got carelessly left out.  
It's also the biggest prayer request.  
Without that... what do we have? 
I'm so grateful 
Thank you God. 

So many gifts... and all of it comes from Him.  
Thank you God for all these things and so much more
Thank you for my every thing. 

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
John 21:25
 




















 

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I so look forward to your posts. You make me think, you make me wonder, and you make me a better person.

Jean said...

Hi Lea, what if? that is quite a stark question....SO True, who and what would we have. Gulp!!

The pictures of your sweet family are lovely and how fast the little one grows is quite amazing. The time spent with each one is precious and I'm glad you get to spend time with them. Thank you for sharing the blessings and the smiley faces...you are cheering us on with your encouragement.

John 21:25 is an amazing verse to think about. So much we don't know. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord. <*)))><

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Dianne, thank you for spending time with me here... it means so much! That you spend your precious time at this olde shed blesses my heart so much. I hope you have a wonderful day today. Thank you for your encouragement!!! You made my day.

Hi Jean.... thank you for stopping by the shed ... it is so true that Blake has grown like crazy. I can hardly carry her anymore. I wish I could see them all more than I do but the time we do have is so sweet. Thank you for walking this ath with me... Yes isn’ John 21:25 awesome? One of my favorite verses. Have a beautiful day friend!!