Thursday, October 8, 2020

Broken To Beautiful and Scrip Pic


The wait has been long.... 
but yesterday the sign finally came that I ordered to hang over our bed.  
The package didn't look messed up... but when I opened it the sign was 
broken.  The bottom board was unattached and many of the nails bent over.
One side piece of the frame was a little jacked too.  

It was very disappointing and odd that the package didn't appear
damaged.  
When Myguy got home he got a needle nose pliers and straightened the nails and 
for the most part got them lined back up to the holes and hammered back together.  
I'm so glad it was fixable.  
I knew this scripture from Song of Solomon  would mean alot to us but 
I think it will always mean more to me now after holding it in my hands 
broken.  

I sign off with a scripture picture from my morning reading and cup of Joe.
 Romans 5:8. 
    #sharethelove 
Untile we meet again
<*)))><



 

4 comments:

Terra said...

That is a sweet story about the broken and mended sign and your talented MyGuy.

Unknown said...

Oh Lea... i am so glad he was able to fix your sign. He sure is a handy man to have around.
Your bedroom looks absolutely amazing. I am so happy for you and Mike. Its a haven of rest.
Much Love, Dawn

Leaon Mary said...

Hello Terra... thank you for visiting... I am truly thankful that myguy is a mr. fixit kinda guy especially around this olde place. Theres always a lot to fix. lol Hey I visited terras garden... not sure if my comment worked or not. I hope it did. I'll check later coz didn't seem like something worked right. Have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks Dawn.. it's a slow process working on stuff ... still haven't found the mocha fabric I want... or correct dye to dye my own. Hope I can find something ... thanks for visiting!

Jean said...

Hey Lea, What a beautiful Scripture to have above your bed. I am so glad your guy was able to fix it.

Your room looks wonderful and so dreamy.


Blessings and Joy