Saturday, October 31, 2020

A Few Saturday Simple Joys....Happy Halloween

Geranium blossoms so big and fluffy... 
joy

Blossoms and bottles....
joy

Gertrude Jekyll's last hurrah of  the year. 
Bless her heart.
joy

the Succulent family... Mom Dad, and babies..
my goodness... lots of kids
Joy

Our decorated fridge.  
joy

front and sides... 
joy

a companion for abit...
joy.

an old poetry book from 1877 to use this year for  
an advent art journal.
joy. 

ephemera I picked up in Missouri. 
and a tiny green bottle and tatting. 
joy joy joyyyyyy! 
sorry I couldn't help singing.  

another arithmetic book to rip up 
for collage.. 
joyyyyyy!

twinkle lights and a star for our bed....
I've got that joy joy joy 
joyyyyYyYYYyyyyY

and a winter wooly coat....
Come hither dear cold snow... we long to see you....
joy!!!!!!!!  

Happy Oct 31 my friends!
Eat candy and throw your head back.... 
howl at 
the big ole moon tonight.  
Then eat more candy. lol
Until we meet again...
in a brand new month! 
L


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lea... oh my.. i love all of your photos... And joy, joy, joy.......down in my heart.. deep down in my heart...
Happy November my friend...
dawnduttonalloneword

Jean said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely pics Lea and what you got in Missouri.

I have been thinking of doing something in a journal for Advent too. I love to hear what ideas you have.

Your twinkle lights are gorgeous and your Star....and that winter wooly coat...Joy!!

Blessings abound....

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Dawn.... Oh girl I'm gonna have that song in my head now...
I love it! Happy November to you too!

Jeanie... I'm sooo anxious to hear you are wanting to do something for Advent too!
Thanks for the love friend,
Lea