Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Back uP and Running

 Hello friends!
I'm writing you from a brand new computer and still trying
to learn my way through it. 
My goal was to be back here to share with you all  May 1st but  that just didn't work out.
I hope this gets easier!  My whole photo process is totally different and has extra
steps that I'm sure ...there has to be an easier and faster way. 
At any rate; it's good to be back! 

While away; I've gotten my gardens planted
and most everything has come up. 
It's supposed to rain for the next three days I think so after
that I'll have to get after the big weeds and figure out what to mulch with this year.
I'm thinking about just putting hay under things and then keep the walkways  tilled between the rows.  I really love the look of using layers of newspaper under straw and not having to till,  but it's getting
harder and harder to find hay and straw that hasn't been sprayed in fields. 
This season I'm going to try to not stress too much  about weeds. 
Someone please remind me I said that  in a couple more weeks!

Although it's been  frustrating with this computer today;
and even though pictures have been the biggest problem-
I leave you with the very first scripture picture made
on it. 

 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches
in glory in Christ Jesus. 
Phil 4:19

Enjoy and #sharethelove
Leaon Mary

4 comments:

Jean said...

Hi Lea, how lovely to come visit you, I have missed you. Thank you for sharing a scripture picture and an update on your garden. Uplifting and encouraging as always.

Blessings

J x

Dianne said...

It is difficult to learn a new electronic gadget, especially a computer. It will get easier. I enjoy your writing as you always lift my spirits.

Dianne said...

It is difficult to learn a new electronic gadget, especially a computer. It will get easier. I enjoy your writing as you always lift my spirits.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back and it is good to know that it was not a health issue keeping you away from your blog.