Wednesday, September 30, 2020

But even if he will not....

Hey friends,

The day started so early.  
Couldn't sleep for beans so at 3 something... 
and no distractions... it was back in Daniel.  
What a difference a few hours can make.  
It was night n day... literally.  
Six little words have stayed with me all morning... 
Daniel 3:17 said  "If our God, whom we serve, can save us from the white- hot furnace and from your hands, O king may he save us!  But even if he will not, know, O king, that we will not serve your god or worship the golden statue which you set up."  

-Sometimes I find that when I have been praying for something a real long time,... 
when I don't get an answer or not the outcome I hoped for.. sometimes I can get a little discouraged.  
And today... those little words were powerful to me ... But even if he will not.
It also reminded me of the song by Mercy Me... Even If.  
I love that song but never did it click until this morning!!!!!!!!!  

They say sometimes you win some
Sometimes you lose some
And right now, right now I'm losing bad
I've stood on this stage night after night
Reminding the broken it'll be alright
But right now, oh right now I just can't
It's easy to sing
When there's nothing to bring me down
But what will I say
When I'm held to the flame
Like I am right now
I know You're able and I know You can
Save through the fire with Your mighty hand
But even if You don't
My hope is You alone
They say it only takes a little faith
To move a mountain
Well good thing
A little faith is all I have, right now
But God, when You choose
To leave mountains unmovable
Oh give me the strength to be able to sing
It is well with my soul
I know You're able and I know You can
Save through the fire with Your

Just had to share that.... 

I'll be singin that song all day now! 

Myguy finished the canopy he built and we carried it in last night 
and got it set up.  He made it where it can be taken apart so we can put the curtain 
ring clips on it.  I love it so much and can't wait to get some curtains and fabrics 
hung now.  Had to order the clips.  

I better sign off as my munchkin is  coming over. 
I know the first thing she is going to ask me is " Grammy, 
where is Francois?"  -- I'm hoping the kids have told her already but 
they may not have.  She loved him so much... I know she's going to really miss him today.  

I sign off with some love from a friend.  

Thank you Jeanie of Scotland for sharing your Ghyllie dog with me ... 
and the Autumn leaf  HEART that landed on him.  
Thankyou for letting me share it here.  
It's today's scripture picture.  
Stand still and 
consider the wondrous
works of 
God. 
Job 37:14

Until we meet again yall,
<*)))><

 

2 comments:

Jean said...

Good day Lea, such powerful words in that song. It is so true isn't it when things are really hard when we get discouraged and sad and hurt.....Even so!!!!! Our God reigns. Thank you for sharing that. I see that you are a night owl too..

Your bedroom looks wonderful with your new bed canopy handmade....what a delight it will be to choose curtains and fabrics for it and especially now when the days are getting shorter and the nights dark early.

I hope you had a good day with little grand...I know her wee heart will miss Francois too. Blessings and warm hugs to you both.

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Jean... had you heard that song before?
Thank you for sending that other song to me last week! I have thought of it so much!
Blakelea really did miss Francos and got so sad when I told her he is gone. I started crying which she had never seen me cry before. That was hard and weird.... but I couldn’t help it when she understood she would never see him again. God truly stepped in and gave me words coz I don’t know where else they came from. Thank you for the blessings... and hugs... God bless you too sweet friend