Saturday, August 1, 2020

Girlfriends Day, Chunky Surprise, and Scripture Picture

 Hi yall, and 
happy girlfriends day! 

Looking back; there are so many women I've met through blogger
that have touched my life in a deep way.  
I have been encouraged...
inspired...
lifted up... 
cheered for.. 
taught....
prayed for...
...friended.  
And I just want to say thank you!  
I've met so many nice people here! 
You've made a real difference in my life.  

Today I'm celebrating 
YOU

If I could I'd  have picked these 
nasturtiums and handed them to  you... but 
since I couldn't - they went to my bunbun. 
She loved every bite. 
I don't think I shared it but..guess what... she had babies!
Two. Can you believe it? 
Usually rabbit have abunch. Sadly... 
she had a big bunny and a half a runt.  
Yeah you read right.  Half a runt.  Smallest runt I ever saw. 
Died on day two. :(    
   
 This is her one and only baby.  
And it's sooooooo big from getting 
all the milk.  Looks like a puppy
and don't tell myguy but I'm kind of in love.  
I wish I could bring it in the house to live foreverrrrrr.  
Myguy's nose is opposed to all that tho.   
In Winter when I've had to bring a rabbit indoors...
it doesn't take long to start smelling  like a barn ya know what I mean? 
It doesn't matter how often I clean the crate.  
Years ago we had an angora rabbit that used a litter box in the house.
It was all going so well.  I mean it was awesome.  
Until the morning we woke up and stepped out of the bed to 
Lake Huron.  We had a waterbed back then and thought it must have sprunk a leak. 
 Nope... my cute little fluffy bunny chewed through the icemaker line behind the fridge.
Her inside rabbit life ended that day.  Don't have a heart attack... I meant she got
put outdoors ... to live in a hutch forever and ever amen. 
Myguy still remembers it all 
very vividly. Every wet... very wet..., detail.  Pretty sure if I even hint at this cute chunkymonkey living indoors...
-well... it won't happen. Ha...
(that dang submissive vow) lololol  (jk)
To be honest; I can't take it much either after the first day of
them being indoors.  
Oh well... they can all come inside... just can't live inside ya know? 
We need a name for this little darlin. 
Soon we'll need goat names too coz Sky is due any day.  
Any second really.  
Hope I catch her having them so I can watch.
The miracle of new life never gets old. 

Back to girlfriends day... sorry for the squirrels...  
a sweet girlfriend sent me a birthday present early and wanted me to open it today. 
It was so much fun and she sent the coolest old bottles.
One has a cathedral window pattern to it.  Lovie!
She asked me to make a scripture picture and 
make it a friend one.  I know she would 
fully approve to use it here. 
To #sharethelove
A friend loves at all times... 
it's the first part of proverbs 17:17. 
Until we meet again,
<*)))><
L


3 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh what a sweet bunny and her little babe (or I should say big babe). We had a nephew who kept bunnies indoors - they had to make sure there were no electric cords they could chew where they kept them. Happy birthday friend. Love the scripture picture...perfect in every way. Hugs!

Jean said...

Hi Lea, I cannot imagine how cute that little bunny is....wish I lived closer I'd want to adopt!!!! Although my hubby has said no to house rabbit (boo)...anyways I am glad she is enjoying those beautiful nasturtiums.

You are the inspirer the encourager the lifter up and thee most loyal friend. I didn't know there was a girlfriends day so am clinking tea cups with you and saying Happy Girlfriends day..Yay!!!!

What a wonderful Scripture... Blessings and Joy

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Debbie! Your nephew kept them in the house? Oh gosh... I bet they would chew cords in a heart beat yes. haha Thankyou for the birthday wishes... and thankyou for visiting me... I am so far behind on everything ... thankyou for the hug!

Jeanie... You are welcome to adopt it! Wonder how much airfair for one little bunbun would be?
CHEERS to girlfriends day... ohmygoodness... we will have to make that one up again... huh? we need a tea time together. Blessings to you too ... and thanks for visiting me... you will never know how you make my day... thank you for being my cheerleader. What a gift you are. xoxo Lea