Thursday, August 8, 2013

Scripture Pictures



A few scripture pictures today.... 
from my heart to yours.

God's been using these sunflowers alot lately-
 Whispering  through them right  into my heart...
Humble yourself before the Lord,
and He will lift you uP.


The chalkboard inside the greenhouse 
has been changing more often
with the word.  

"Give us this day
our daily bread."

This olde teakettle was found down in the woods several years ago.
The picture is one I've shown here before but the word came back to me 
over and over just this week.  
I'm hanging onto it because I know 
God's working things out for my good,
....because I love Him!

After putting in a long hard day mowing and 
weedeating; I looked uP one evening.
This was my view laying flat on my back on the top
of our picnic table.  I had my phone in my back pocket so snapped
this photo.
"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
how unsearchable are his judgements,
and his ways past finding out."-- Romans 11:33
<3 br="" nbsp="">

 And this is Ole Spirit one; of our sweet donkeys.  I love their long ears and they like to be scratched behind them.  Lately, God's been tellin me to LISTEN.  I've been realizing I'm not so good at that.  Sometimes when I'm listening to someone talking or reading what they're writing me; a hundred other little things can whiz across my mind at the same time and distract me totally.  I'm sorry for that if I've not listened well to you.  I'm workin on it... and --He's workin on me I know too. 

I've looked up lots of scriptures about listening.  Those who have ears to hear let him hear.  -- I have ears... and wanna hear... more ... better... harder... and with all my heart.  Usually my prayer is, "God give me eyes to see everything you have for me to"   Today, I'm adding to that with thanksgiving.  Thank you God, for giving me eyes to see, and ears to hear... everything you have for me to....-- help me to apply it all  with all my heart.  ---  

As always feel free to grab any scripture pictures you want.
And sorry I've been slow posting. 
You probably know where I've been? -- yep...
Out weeding! ha

Soli Deo Gloria!
Lea



5 comments:

Denise said...

very much enjoyed these scripture pictures sis, love you.

PCovi said...

pretty pics and words...bless ya!

Anonymous said...

Lea, thank you for sharing the scriptures with us. You have taught me something about listening. I know donkeys have big ears so that they can hear in the wild, their braes carry a distance, but our dear Lord can speak to us in a still small voice if we just stop and listen. Thank you for teaching me this day dear friend. Jeanie xx

Unknown said...

I hope you are making hard copies of all these inspiring posts, they are a treasure!!! I love this one so much but not as much as I love that truck full of sunflowers, a major WOW!!!

sweetvintageofmine said...

WEEDING is such a good thing! Sometimes it isn't fun, but the results are lovely......God always knows what needs to come out and what needs to stay in! LOVE your donkey and those ears, agree.....we could all use a set of hearing ears like that! Blessings my friend...I'm missing my other homestead (but no regrets)...my veg garden, blackberries, apple tree, and my flower beds....but enjoying the posts and seeing the fruit of your labor...my heart is there with you! Roxie