Friday, April 29, 2022

Outside My Window....


wind is whipping the sheets on the clothesline

the sound of hummers whirrr past my screen door to the feeders

more wisteria vine is loaded into the bed of my truck 

the raised beds are watered and more hope is growing

seed packets litter the ground where I sorted and planned
what goes in next

sparrows chatter from the red rosebush

Flora Jane grazes behind the barb wire fence

Quill sleeps in the metal clamshell chair 

Shania Twain is singing on the radio

a monarch is looking for a sip

Larkspur 2 the new King of chickens is leading his 
ladies into the raspberry canes

Sweet little moments I take too for granted. 

I sign off with a scripture picture
feel free to use or share it... 
#sharethelove



Until we meet again...

<*))))><

 

No comments: