Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A Few More Random Gratitudes...

These gifts:  

--This big bowl of bubbling wild goodness.
-That I've managed to keep her alive for over a whole year now.
--Learning what she craves and all the sourdough recipes we've enjoyed using her. 


My earthly Boaz... and that he loves me still
after all these years.

--A special date night... 
and how sweetly love and romance can grow 
with every passing year. 

--Signs  of SPRING awakening.

-Finding bulbs I'd forgotten 
and planting them anyways in 

snowy raised beds.
-

-Pretty packaging 
to add into the olde garden journal 
so I'll actually remember what I planted where.

--White tomato seeds to plant (something new to try)
as well as an old favorite.  
Fresh bag of seed starting soil and 
the thrill of planting seeds in the greenhouse within a week.

-Rabbits carried back to their hutches
and everything cleaned back up.
-Warmth right here.
-Scented geraniums that I can smell again.

--a very hard decision made.
-peace that I'm doing the right thing by her.

--finished the John study.

--Started Do Not Fear
a biblical study on responding to God's faithfulness.

2 new books: The Grapes of Wrath and 
The Alchemist 

--BBQ ribs in the crockpot.

I sign off with two scripture pictures:

Isaiah 41:13
For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the One who helps you."  

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him.

As always feel free to use and share all scripture pictures created here.
Love, 
 the shabby olde potting shed. 
#sharethelove

Until we meet again,
<*))))><








































 

No comments: