Saturday, November 21, 2020

When Tears Fall


I wonder as I sit here.  
Because earlier, this 
God glimmer 
caught my attention to the point 
of shooting photo 
after photo.  
I wanted to keep it...
hang onto it. 
This morning it reminds me 
that He is with my friend 
whos diagnosis is not 
what she ever 
imagined.  
Not what I ever
imagined.  
How do we give thanks
in all things? 
When the future looks 
so uncertain...
shortened...
or bleak? 
When side affects 
snowball from one 
hard thing into the
next hard and 
painful thing?
When tears fall and 
words escape 
especially
our muffled prayers.  
In the quiet 
and in the dark 
and in the light 
and in every 
"all things"...
I don't know God and I 
don't understand but 
I still know and trust that  You do. 
Thank You for my friend.
My heart feels so heavy and
these tears that fall -
I know You see and care. 
May we hold and  behold 
all the moments
of Your God glimmers.

In this 
God... 
In all things
together
we
 give 
thanks. 



  


 

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sending prayers across the pond to your dear friend.

Thank you Lord.


Blessings and Peace