Saturday, May 30, 2020

Joys and Gratitudes

Gratitudes... the peas are so close.  
Soon I can stand out here in jammies and have them for breakfast. 
I already tried one... so super sweet.  Ohhhh it's gonna be great!! 

Sweet peas... are 
simple joys in life.  

So is  sharing flowers with friends... 
 knowing that she will love and tend them...
from my garden to hers... joy.  
 A kitty cabin on the porch.... 
 and chicky bockers lay in it... 
 I love gathering eggs.  
 Discovering new treats....
"banilla" Blakelea will say... Grammy loves banilla.  
Joy!  
 Options... and painting... 
so satisfying to change things up.  
 discovering this cream for my poor feet.  
The stuff is  like magic cream.  

Breaking in kurus to take care of myself. 
Aging aint for sissies and this body is gonna  make it to Israel one of these days.   
 The word of God... 
My sword and I love it.  
 Hunting for hearts... and finding them.  
 Fishin... and you know talkin to my fish.  
:)  

 Spending time in the shed... and watering all the plants
with an old fashioned water can... it's so good for this soul.  
Havin Myguy around and watchin him work on things... 
My tiller took a dump and Myguy said it's not lookin good. 
So I'm  namin him Lazarus... and hoping he comes back to life.  
I love that old tiller. But time together with Myguy... I'm very blessed.  

 Baking bread and toasting it and eating it with lots of honey.  
Hanging laundry and 

Folding at the clothesline and listening to A River Runs Through It in my earbuds on audio book. 
So many little things that bring such joy.  

Time to sign off and get my walk in and 
grab my fishin pole.  
It's been a wonderful day... hope yours has too!
May your joys be multiplied like loaves and fishes. 
<*((((>< 

3 comments:

Jean said...

Hi Lea, I have enjoyed reading about your joys and gratitudes and seeing the pictures of your day. A book of moments would soon fill up when you take note of all that is good and God's Creation. Finding hearts because you look for love in the everyday and sharing all that is a Blessing.

Hope you enjoyed your walk in the cool of the evening. God Bless

Leaon Mary said...

The days have been full Jean .. and in abit the little munchkin is coming to spend the day. I can hardly wait. I miss her ... I keep thinking about the old lady I met in the nursing home who told me it is all about the love. I know she was right.. and I miss it alot in life. But looking for it... I hope my heart opens more to it and grace. God bless you as well friend.

Artful Gathering said...

Oh Lea, I loved your gratitude post. So many things we take for granted. So glad you reminded me of the simple joys of living this life on earth. Oxalis! yippie... can't wait.... thanks for the simple gifts....