Saturday, February 25, 2017

Photo Challenge Day 25

Prompt:  Put on Love

This afternoon, I helped Myguy hauling vehicles to the shop.
Driving down a dirt road; I saw this.  
Had to stop, and back up to get this shot.  
I felt like God gave me this heart just when I needed it.  

Something happened earlier today where I felt like I had to speak my mind
about something.  Usually I just keep quiet but ... sharing my thoughts- well..
it all came out badly ... and in frustration.  
I wished I'd have put my love on like this tree.  
#liveandlearn #sharethelove

4 comments:

Jean said...

I think we've all been there Lea and something just has to be said and then later we may regret it but we are only human. Don't beat yourself up.

Blessings


J x

Leaon Mary said...

Thanks Jeanie for lifting me up...
I really have been beating myself up over it. Still bothering me. I do believe God will make good come from it.. Thanks for the encouragement... it helped alot.

Artful Gathering said...

Hang in there girl.... sending love... Dawn

Jill said...

Don't be too hard on yourself...remember God has a reason for everything. Although I don't know the particular situation, sometimes God just says it's time to get those feelings out because they are harmful to hold inside. But realize this we are all human and sometimes the way we want to express ourselves isn't always what happens and this we have all experienced. This too shall pass and from it a lesson learned. Chin up... it will be ok. :-) Enjoy your week!

Blessings,
Jill