Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Sneeting and Hopeful


Hi friends,
It's sneeting here today... that mix of sleetstuff wanting to be snow but
just can't get there.  The sound was kind of wonderful while doing chores.  
As I traipsed past   the olde zephyr thing.. I couldn't help but smile.  
Have I turned into a crazy cat lady?  Oh Lordy.  
When you start seeing them in nooks and crannies... it's quite
catladylike.
Anyways... nothing new to post yet today but this.... 
hang onto your hat.
Some of our little banty hens have started setting.  
One jumped off the nest to eat when I tossed out a bucket of scratch.
Look in that little pile... do you see what I see?
One big, beautiful Gladys Kravitz egg.  
I have such hope in that green egg.
Honestly I don't care if it's a rooster.  I just hope 
it hatches and makes it.  To have a little piece of old 
Gladys still around would be so awesome.

Okay I gotta sign off...
Just had to share the smile.
Love from an olde shed.  

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hi Lea, I am sorry to hear about Gladys she had a happy life with you there and it would be so special if her little egg hatched.

Thank you for the picture,xo

Jill said...

Your cat is so cute and I love all the colors of those eggs :-) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Jill