Thursday, August 10, 2017

More Love



Howdy friends,
I'm fixin to go journal in the olde porch swing;
but first wanted to jump on here and share some encouragement.    

I've decided to start adding  inspirational
and encouraging quotes here at the shed
along with the scripture pictures.  
Feel free to share.  

This feather was on my path near our pond.  
Could be it was found just for you.  


Out of the blue this week; a friend texted 
me a flower that she made with a face. I told her  I'd make one to send her
as well. 
And this is it.  
I share it with all of you.  
#sharethelove    
 
I also cropped it for a scripture picture.
This verse came to me  when someone asked what my special scripture is.  
Once again it's all about the love isn't it?

Have a beautiful day,
Love, me.

2 comments:

Fran. said...

Lea you still need to make cards out of your amazing gift of photography!! I stiil am amazed at that pic of the Eagle n the sheep...way back from your trip...You could add scripture to the cards!! Especially that one I would pick Isiah 40:31!! Just my thoughts!! lol You are gifted!! XOXO Love Fran.

Leaon Mary said...

Aww thankyou Frannie! Your friendship and encouragement is a great gift to me!
Hey; I'm just now seeing this comment today and it is the 29th. You wrote that on the 12! JUST THIS MORNING I got a huge revelation during my devotional ABOUT SHEEP... LAMBS! AND HERE TODAY I'M SEEING that you brought up that moment with the sheep and eagle!!! No coincidence! THANKYOU for taking the time to share a word with me? A person never knows what God is up to and when He whispers to share something with someone... especially HIS WORD... Please always always share... especially with me! I'm listening. Love Lea