Saturday, February 6, 2016

Will You Be My Valentine and Scripture Pictures

 Howdy friends,
How's your weekend going?

For the past couple weeks I've been making valentine's for a group I'm in.
It's been fun playing in pretty papers and ribbons.  
Sort of addicting too as it all  makes me want to keep making more.

 One of my favorite things to do is 
cut words from vintage books to personalize things for people.
Words are wonderful and funny phrases ... make it all the more fun.  
I couldn't help but dream of our new grand baby "in the making"  as I held
 "lots of sugar."  
In the south we say, "Gimme some sugar" when we want a kiss.  
Can't wait for our sweet grand to get big enough to gimme some sugar!  

-- he or she is already so loved.
And by the way, 
so 
are 
you!!  

 As these cards started stacking up, 
I thought of Mother Teresa's words. 
Do small things
with great love.
While it's not a scripture picture,
if you like it, feel free to use it.  

 Yesterday was my sweetheart and I's 
33rd anniversary and these are the pink roses he gave me.  
They too became a scripture picture.
Yes, I'm sharing them with you.  

Well speaking of sweetheart; he just walked in the door,
so I've gotta run.

Have a great weekend friends,
Love, Leaon Mary  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Lea, your roses are beautiful and so are your cards, you have been busy!
Jx

Denise said...

happy anniversary, love you sweet friend