Saturday, January 2, 2016

Jan 2... Scripture Picture White As Snow

Hey friends,

Thought I'd share a scripture picture with yall using a verse
from one of my devotionals today.  
It seems  every time I turn on our computer;  this photo keeps turning up that 
 I took  in  Montana a couple Winters ago. 
The two seem to fit. 

Come now, let us settle the matter,
says the Lord.  Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
Isaiah 1:18  

Signing off early tonight to work  in my art journal  
with this very scripture. 
So far I don't have anything in mind for it-- 
but hopefully something will spark.

Have a great night everyone,
Leaon Mary xoxo 
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy journaling Lea. Beautiful picture and scripture verse to share.



Jx