Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Joy Unspeakable Scripture Picture

Greetings and Holykisses,

Hi friends!

A few months ago a neighbor remodeled their whole house and gave us all their olde  vintage wooden windows to build a greenhouse.  Most of windows still had the boards all around them and I've been trying to think of things to do with some of the lumber.  -- In yesterday's post you may have noticed the little art board?  It was  a heartfelt gift from a very dear friend.  It means so much to me and when I started looking at it ... this little  JOY jumped into my head. I'm always amazed how .... so many dots connect our journeys all together.  Neighbors, windows, boards, bloggy friends, birthday gifts, words, THE word, ... even songs!  It goes on and on.  I get goosebumps just tryin to think about it all.
Thank you Father!   

Holykisses everyone,
xoxo Lea

4 comments:

Dee said...

Your Joy is beautiful...and so is your art work. :)

Anonymous said...

Joy....I love this post Lea. How we meet on our journeys is joyful and I am thanking our dear Lord for you my friend, you are such an inspiration.

Hope you have a great day.

Jeanie
xx

Unknown said...

You are JOY to us! xox

Debra said...

I love your art too....and your joy is catching.