Greetings and Holykisses,
I'm giving thanks tonight and want to share a few blessings. Although it's still Wednesday; I think I'll go ahead and post early. --
- I'm thankful to be one of God's women-
- And thankful my husband and son's are 3 of His men!
- I'm thankful for each and every one of you who journey along with me here at the potting shed! (-I lift you all in my prayers today!)
- I'm thankful the Word of God is alive! It truly is!!!
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- -For life lessons this week- some were even a little hard to swallow! Things like: Loving God's way which is way higher than Lea's way-, forgiveness, discernment of someone I shouldn't trust, to guard my heart, conviction of times I'm a greedygirl, - for growing old gracefully, becoming a little bolder, sharing my abundance, ...and not giving up when I felt like just quitting and saying, " To heck with it!!!!!!!!!!" (I felt discouraged, but God said: "Keep going, you can do it in Me!"
- - For a good word from my Aloha Sisterchick about being simple and the way it's continued on all week!!
- -for reminder to quit comparing myself to others and that we're all created for purpose.
- - For the Lord's prayer that teaches me how to pray: to my "Father," and for His will- not mine.
- -For the timeliness of the Brave bible study with a galpal. Help us be Your brave women Lord!
- -For one very noisy red tailed hawk...
- -and a toad I've grown rather fond of.
- -For memories! The good, bad and today I'll go so far to say even some of the ugly. Not all, ... but some!
- -Contentment and joy.
- -Modern medicine.
- -For a miracle I'm believing will still happen!!!!!!!
- -For our Pastor who preaches the Word.
- -and for my Strongheart who took a stand this week; speaking the truth in love.
-For all these things, and so much more... Thank you Lord!
And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.