Thursday, August 5, 2010



Greetings and Holykisses dear friends!

How's your day going so far?
I got up early this morn and dove into day 2 of our last week in the Ruth bible study. It was entitled A King Is Coming! I tell ya; ... I really don't want this to end. I was gonna share a few things I learned through it in this post but maybe tomorrow? Instead, I'll share some gratitude.

The word says, "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done." 1 Chronicles16:8
Here's my list of a few random blessings...

Thanks Lord for "today." I've been wasting far too much time worrying about the tomorrow's.
Thank you for using my ancient friends Naomi, Ruth and Boaz to remind me of your providence.
Thank you for giving me my own earthly Boaz who loves me and who points me to You.
Thank you for bringing Maxi, Ruth and Kay to the living room as weekly study partners; I've been learning so much.
Thank you for Aloha Paula who also encourages and inspires me to keep growing in You.
Thank you for keeping your hand on our sons. I know they're Yours.
Thank you for the heavy rains that just passed through.
Thank you for your WORD, and giving me a hunger for it.
Thank you for helping me drop 8 pounds. It feels like setting a gallon of milk down at your feet!
Thank you for protecting me from electrocuting myself... the lightbulb blew up.. but I didn't! ;)
Thank you for paving a way for me today through an unknown. I don't know the how's; but I know You're working it out, ... and I trust You. Thank you for favor you've given me.
Thank you for using another Sister in Christ to remind me to not compare myself to others, and to live outloud "today."

Thanks for all these things and so much more.

John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.












No comments: