Thursday, December 17, 2009

God Is Good

Greetings and holykisses,

It's Thankful Thursday again......... ~ let's put our praise on and start counting our blessings!

Here are my Random 5:-- Well, we're supposed to keep it at 5 but I have a few extra.

I'm thankful for little Debbie snacks; especially
little, white, cakes in the shape of
CHRISTmas trees, that have edible glitter. Mmmmm*


I'm thankful my friend KK is alright after having
another diabetic seizure.

I'm thankful my Mil is recuperating very well after
a procedure yesterday.

I'm thankful Trent's beginning to find his voice again and
is back at work today!

I'm thankful for hearing "I love you,"
countless times this week. --

I'm thankful to know my Jesus
and can hear Him speak to my heart.

I'm thankful a beautiful dragonfly flew into! my mailbox
this week all the way from Florida. I was just thinking
how I miss seeing the dragonflies..... *

I'm thankful for the little "love in action" things in life.
Myguy surprised me by making a pot of coffee, and
it was the best I ever had.

I'm thankful the LORD met a financial need this week.
He made something happen that we've been desperately praying for. --Out of the
blue.... it just happened!

I'm thankful for the spiral cut ham
Myguy was given from his work! It's going to be
sooooooooo good!

I'm thankful for a very special woman whom I've never even met.
Inspite of her tremendous loss; having her beloved son
go to heaven...
...has reminded me: that... no matter what........
"God is still good."
I give God the glory for her incredible strength and
pray He comforts her and her family.
I will never forget.

My thanks to Sonya of :Truth for the Journey, for hosting this meme, that I've come to love so much. If you want to join in, click the button below.
Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey








12 comments:

Denise said...

Such beautiful blessings.

Tracy said...

Beautiful list of thank yous! Wow, what a week. Can't read that list without feeling blessed. So grateful your Trent is getting his voice back. Don't you just marvel at the goodness of God?!

Hugs,
Tracy

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Amen Lea. Thank You for sharing!

From the Heart said...

A lot of "thank you's". Praise God.

tiggerdaisy said...

What great things to be thankful for! Especially Trent's voice!

Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

God IS good and you deserve each of those blessings and many more!

LisaShaw said...

So enjoyed your sharing and came by to wish you and your family a JOYOUS CHRISTmas and New Year. Much love and blessings dear sister.

LauraLee Shaw said...

Love the way you write your blessings and make me feel like I'm a part of them. We have SO MUCH to be thankful for, and you have proven that in this post! Blessings, dear sister, and Merry CHRISTmas!

LauraLee

Lori said...

I love your list, your blog and your music. Happy TT!!

Yolanda said...

I so love your heart.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Beautiful list and blog! Unexpected thankfuls are sooo good!
I live near the home of "Little Debbie"!!

Praises!

Farm Chick Paula said...

This was wonderful Sweetie... right down to the spiral ham nad the Debbie cakes! (Gosh, I can just about taste one.) I'm so thankful for my blessings just this week alone- and I love hearing what God has done for others.