Friday, December 9, 2016

Day 9 When It's a Win Win

 Last night was to be our coldest night of this season so far.  
At bedtime; Myguy and I made a little bet of what we thought the low 
would be.  I said 18 and he said 21.  
"Okay... If I win.. we go to Starbucks for gingerbread latte's and go look at Christmas lights," I said. 
"If you win...what do you want to do?" I asked.
He said, "If I win... we go to Starbucks and get you that  gingerbread latte, then go to Mcdonalds and get me a diet Coke.  Then we'll  go look at Christmas lights." 
Ha!  I love Myguy!   

 Today I baked M&M cookies,
white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies,
and peanut butter M& M cookies and took them to him at the welding shop today
to set on the break room table.  
Peanut clusters and reindeer food too.
Only just a little while ago I found the peanut clusters in bags still in our refrigerator.
I forgot to put them in the bag with everything else! lol
How in the world did I forget peanut clusters?  That's just WRONG.
Oh well... tomorrow's another day; God willing and the creek don't rise. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a win win!!! I love that....I would just love to be there in your kitchen when you are baking all those cookies there's nothing like the smell of home baking. Oh Yes.

I hadn't heard of reindeer food? Aww... Thanks for sharing your day.

YOU are a Blessing.