Saturday, December 17, 2016

Day 17 A December Garden and Eating Snowflakes


It's a crazy weathered day.  
It warmed up in the night... and is supposed to reach the 60's this afternoon with
a cold blast right right behind it.  
When I first heard about it; I 
thought of my friend Dawn who's been enjoying a snowstorm.  
At our house; we're all dreaming of snow so 
an afternoon heat wave is... well I'm not even gonna write it. 

... it's a beautiful day!
I will fling open the door on the greenhouse 
water these blooming geraniums 
and clean up flower beds.   
Oh... and since snow isn't in our actual forecast...
I believe I'll have a little taste of it anyways. 
You know; for inspiration.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eating snowflakes is a good idea.

Your friend Dawn is having a snowstorm, Oh my, what crazy weather we are all having. We had a beautiful pink sky earlier today....