Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 24 Christmas Eve... A Few Photos Of The Day

 Happy Christmas eve friends,
Late posting tonight; 
but here are a few pics of this beautiful day.
Breakfast with Myguy before he headed to work.

 Lunch with the donks and Gracie.

Doesn't Ruthie look like she's putting a pout on here?
No wonder at the barn I found myself whistling
You better watch out
You  better not cry
You  better not pout
I'm a  telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town.
.....Smile Ruthie... 
Olde Santa's a watchin.  
Don't want to find a bucketful a coal in the mornin darlin.

 This afternoon I had to bake a little  more.
I swear you can never have too much pumpkin bread
in this olde house. 
 Then this evening I went to the cemetery for awhile.
Have done it for 8 years now.
Guess it's  become another tradition.  
It's different now than it used to be.
Did a lot of remembering because we always spent Christmas together.
Happy memories..
 I really thought I'd see someone else there today but
 It was just me and this dragonfly kiss. 
Noticed the lily bloomed today.  
Just in time for Christmas!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Thanks for stopping by the shed sweet friends,
Merry Christmas Eve... 
Peace
xoxo

2 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

I love the donkeys...and yes,it sure seems like a pout face. It looks like you had a full day. Enjoy your Christmas and be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Lea, it is already 8am on Christmas Day here in Scotland so I'm having breakfast and coming over to visit you at the shed. Looks like a lovely day for Christmas Eve with the sun shining and donkeys and Gracie outside in the sun having their breakfast (pouting..ha!) she is darling, (well I enjoyed your whistling!)

I too, shall be visiting the cemetery to lay my holly wreath. It doesn't get any easier does it.

I am sending BIG HUGS and wishing you all a joyful peaceful and blessed day. I have enjoyed spending each day of Advent and feel as if I have been there with you. J xo

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11