Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day 19 Oh Christmas Tree....


How's your weekend going friends?
It is thee most gorgeous day here.  
Really doesn't feel like Christmas time; it's so warm.

With today's prompt being "tree"-
Addie Doodle and I tinseled up this little tree growing right in front
of the shabby olde potting shed.  
It's been a good two or more years ago now that Debra Dear 
of Sparrowgrass introduced me to these cute little ever greens.  
The name has escaped me; but how happy I am that she shared them with me
and that they were available for sale in our neck of the woods.  
Three were planted; 
but this one has grown the most.  

This is a short post today.  
I'm baking cookies for a party, and you know one of my very few rules:
Never blog and bake.  
My family likes soft chewy cookies and 
I don't want to disappoint them!
So until tomorrow,
xoxo 

ps.  To "keep it real" The tree, wreath, and bow were decorated for this post only.  
I had to rob Peter to pay Paul with the decorations, and  it's already back on the front porch and in the house.
eeeek... THE COOOOOKIES!  
BYE!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well......."Peter" really lookd good for "his" day in the sun! ♥
I love your "real", Lea. I'll bet "Paul" looks simply fantastic now!

Anonymous said...

I love that your tree has grown Lea and it sure looks evergreenly proud beside the potting shed and of course the silver stars, yay!!

Hope you have a fun party and I wish I could share those cookies.

Joyful Blessings dear friend.



Jx