Friday, October 7, 2011

Be of Good Cheer

Greetings and holykisses,

Just had a minute but wanted to drop by the olde Shed and say "Howdy!" this mornin!
I hope this finds you all happy and well today. -If it doesn't... well... I'll be leaving you with a verse that most of us probably know but it jumped off the pages of my bible study this morning.
I also added a new song to the playlist. It's new to me and I've been dancing around the house to it while making the bed etc. Tell me you don't love it!? If your toe is not tapping .... I just may have to come shake you up a little! Or hug you?!!! :)

I'm off in the olde truck to grab a few groceries. We need them in the worst way and I have lots of baking to do this afternoon. Hopefully some old friends are droppin by for coffee this afternoon and I hope to have cookies baked by then. A batch of pumpkin bread is on my list too.

The verse I want to share before signing off is from the book of John.
Anyone have problems today?
Somethin got ya down? Maybe you've been discouraged?

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Have a blessed day friends!
Holykisses xoxo
Cheerfully,
L

3 comments:

From the Heart said...

Great verse and song.

Rebecca said...

Thanks! I needed that :)

thefisherlady said...

Indeed ... may we be of good cheer... I love your joyous spirit... it is catchy :)