Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gratitudes 13

Greetings and holy kisses,

Hi Yall,
Thanks for dropping by the olde shed today! I hope you know how much your visits mean to me. I kinda wish you could see me right now coz I'm blowing ya holy kisses xoxo!!!... - see!!!? xoxoxoxo!! xoxoxo!! xoxoxoo
--I'll begin counting random blessings today, ...starting with each one of "you."
-I'm so grateful for each and every person who has ever entered this olde blog!

-For a noisy ticking clock that reminds me of precious moments... in my ordinary, wonderful day!

-My friend in the nursing home who was ...happy as a lark this week! To see her so happy makes me so happy!

-For another new acquaintance I met! "Kathleen with a K" she told me. I like Kathleens with a K!

-Realizing half way home that my tall, vanilla chai tea latte was actually a Grande, and the best I ever had! Seriously.*

- To see things I've never seen before- like the teeny tree frog on the zinnias above! I'm 47 years old and have never seen a frog like this one. As I was walking by our fenced in yard, I saw the first image and wondered what was that thing on the plant?? With my tired eyes it looked like something nibbled a bit of plant off and left it on a leaf. But then as I got up close; I could see two lil eyeballs and those tiny arms n legs! Squeal!! I made a mad dash for my camera and was so happy that Froggie waited for me til I returned. I've never met one that small before! sigh* What a life lil froggie. To live in a Zinnia forest would just be delightful would it not? --

-For eggs in creamy whites, tans, and now greens n blues! The Araucana girls have finally started laying!

-Praise n worship songs that help me get my praise on.

-An encounter with a Christian nurse who was so caring and who went an extra mile in everything I saw her do. God used her her to remind me what it really means to minister to and love other people. She was a true foot washer; jumping at every chance to help a stranger. ... We talked about the Lord alot and she told me her favorite scripture is Phil 4:13. I knew that one, and said "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "Yes!!!" She told me that special verse saw her through cancer two different times. It was a divine meeting! She even encouraged me to read two chapters in the book of Job! ;) I hope our paths cross again.

-For the things I learned at our bible study:
Identifying those things that steal my peace: and also living life being led by the Holy Spirit.


There is so much I just don't know?
But God does.
So I leave you with a special scripture picture.
FROG!

Smoochy holykisses xoxo
Lea



4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh, girl!! I am just squeeling over that little frog. My little guy would just be deeeelighted to find any frog, let alone a tiny one. Nice! And of course I am drooling over those beautiful eggs. Thankful for you friend.

Trace4J said...

Oh gosh...I have goosebumps friend. Your post was just so awesome. Thank you JESUS!
For NURSES and Frogs!
Bear Hugs!
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Jean said...

from overwhelmed to thankful in the small details like a little frog. That is our God... He lifts us up and we can praise His holy name.

God Bless you Lea. xxx

Jean

Unknown said...

Love it and that cute little frog!! Your new header rocks too! lol