Friday, April 30, 2010

Worry Weeding

Greetings and Holykisses,

Thank you for the prayers; we felt them yesterday and God gave us reminders throughout the day that He's in control. Inspite of circumstances, or how anything may appear; I know He'll always bring us through. But boy oh boy can my imagination become a run away train when I take my focus off of Him. "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Last night, the reminder above was on our wall. :)
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2


I hope yall have a great weekend.
If the weather doesn't get too bad, I have weeding to do.
With thoughts of worry weeded out, I must weed flowerbeds.
Ya know,... it's been easy for me to thank God when life is just rosey, but how often do I thank Him when everything goes amuck? (Not too often...- okay, maybe never?) His word this week, reminded me that even though we might not see, or understand what He's doing, He is in control, and He does work for the good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes. --Usually I question Him. Today, I'm learning to trust Him instead. Thanks Lord.
"give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess 5:18

Peace,
L

1 comment:

Denise said...

God loves you dearly, and will take care of you sis.