Friday, November 6, 2009

YOU ALONE

Good morning everyone!!!

This morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, so I'm ROLLING OVER.
I don't know what the deal was... but actually woke up crying-- REAL tears,.... the whole 9 yards. We watched a sad movie last night before bed....but still; how ridiculous is that? SO; ..... IT'S A DO OVER. New start! A FRESH BEGINNING TO A BRAND NEW DAY.

My dear friend CHAR reminded me first thing.... to Put my PRAISE on.
AND OHHHHH how sweet the sound! The devil might have wanted to start me off on the wrong foot, but ..... now hopefully he's sayin, "dadgummit.... ...shes up AGAIN!"

Glory, to the MOST HIGH GOD! "BLESSED BE the LORD MY STRENGTH, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield and He in whom I trust!"

"The Lord is good to all: and His tender mercies are over all his works. All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord and thy saints shall bless Thee. They shall speak of the glory of Thy kingdom, and talk of Thy power; To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, and the GLORIOUS MAJESTY OF His kingdom. Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and THY DOMINION ENDURETH throughout all generations. The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. The eyes of all wait upon Thee; and Thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest Thine hand and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all His ways, and holy in all His works. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him , to all that call upon Him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them. The Lord preserveth all them that love Him: but all the wicked will He destroy. My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless His holy name for ever and ever." Psalm 145: 9-21

AMAZING how quickly one's perspective is changed; by praising the LORD!!!!
No longer do I feel any sadness. My heart is fixed. Thank you Lord. --
HE IS MY EVERYTHING!!!!!

I pray yall have a wonderful day as well!!! I'm cranking the song the song playing right now as my do over!!! "I will give YOU all of my WORSHIP, I will give YOU all of my praise... you alone I long to worship, you alone are worthy of my Praise!
;)

I have Hospice today, and errands to run. Lord, direct my steps,..... direct my day......................... place people across my path whom you want me to see, meet, .......... I follow HARD AFTER YOU! Give me your words to speak, ..........I trust You alone.


7 comments:

Yolanda said...

Lea, what a TRUE "PURPLE" blessing you are, not blue! Putting my praise on as well, and this is one of my favorite songs and certainly one of my favorite Christian groups.

Praying you have many God encounters this very day!!!

GO LEA!

Love,
Yo

Denise said...

Have a beautiful, God filled day sis, love you.

From the Heart said...

You do have a way of lifting our spirits. Thank you and thank you God for Lea. Be with her today as she goes about doing the things she needs to do.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise, His Holy name.
Love you,
AliceE.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day and I enjoyed your uplifting post. :)

Debra said...

I love you too, and I was blessed reading this post and the next one. Sure do love visiting Thee Shed...
~Debra

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a beautiful post. Thanks for encouraging us to put on a happy face and remindus us to Praise God. This was a lovely post. BTW I noticed you commented on Denise's date night post. And I know like me your married to your high school sweetheart. You need to come over and check out date night at my blog and write a post for me!
I need ideas like Denise's to get out of the rut and re-kindle the flame.
Hope your day is Blessed.
Hugs,
Sherry

Laura said...

Hey, girlfriend!

I know what you mean...lately I have found myself waking up with dread in my heart. what's that all about? I have been blessed beyond measure...gifted with eternal life and life abundant. But this world has been getting to me.

I need to put my praise on!!!

Thanks for reminding me, Lea.

You bless.