Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ponderings

  
 ... Just a few things i'm  pondering today. 
And singing. 
This morning also became time to pick a few seeds to save
before they drop to the ground.  

 Antique heavy glass shakers become 
jars to sort and keep flowers by color. 
 This one is a dental floss jar.
When I bought it; it still had the floss inside.
See how the lid has the hole for the floss and the thingy
to cut it off?  
I love using little vintage finds for things like this.  
And happy too that next year 
I won't have to buy more four oclock flower seeds.  

Time to get to painting.. 
I sign off with a scripture picture from today's lesson on 
Stephen in my bible study.   
I love how  the bible says he was a man who was full of faith 
and the Holy Spirit.  
full!
I'd never caught that part before.
Have a great day yall...
L





  



1 comment:

Jean said...

Been pondering today too...walking and pondering!!

I like the name "four oclock" flowers. I suppose we must have them here but maybe under a different name.

Thank you for the Scripture picture, I really do love the colours in that sunflower.


Blessings