Friday, September 1, 2017

September Day One

 Hello friends,
Happy September!  
I wanted to jump on here this evening and share
a photo from inside my  greenhouse.  
Feel free to use and share it if you like.  



As September was nearing; I was hoping to  follow a Photo challenge for the  month,
but none really grabbed me?  So instead, I'll just share a picture
a day right here anyways.   Some of the photos will be a quick snapshot,
others, from my journals, traveler's notebooks, my daily walks and scripture
pictures, and maybe a few quotes too.  
I invite you to follow along.

See you back here tomorrow,
Leaon Mary xoxo 

2 comments:

Artful Gathering said...

Yippie!

Jean said...

Hi Lea, I love the heart shaped rock in your greenhouse!!

When I took a snap of the shells on our shore for you I was looking out to sea and thinking of you so I snapped a selfie but I didn't have selfie mode switched and all I got was a picture of rocks!! but when I looked at your heart rock I thought, well rocks are God's creation too. Feel free to use the shell pic. Thank you for sharing His love.