Sunday, February 12, 2017

Photo Challenge Day 12

 Prompt:  Love Quote
I searched through so many quotes about love but kept coming back to this one
scripture.  
But God demonstrates His own love for us in this:  While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.  
Romans 5:8
It's hard to fathom really...
That God loves  me "as is"  just the way I am in all my mess,
my sins, my flaws.. - so much he died for me.  
(and you) 
us!
Thought I'd share the scripture picture separately in case
anyone wants it.  
#sharethelove  

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh Love that wilt not let me go. This line from my Dad's favourite hymn came to mind today.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful scripture picture today Lea. Such a Blessing.


J x

Artful Gathering said...

If only the world could love like God... what a perfect place this would be.
We have a hope of heaven and the joy of God's love here and in Heaven.
Awesome post... Love them all.
dawnduttonalloneword