Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Few Random Blessings Jan 10


I'm thankful for this  extraordinary day.  
For the loves in my life and that God chose me to get to be his Dollface, their Momma and her Grammy.
I'm thankful for overall good  health and strong bodies.  
 - That Spring  dropped  in for a day or two.  
Just two days ago we had snow melting; but today... it was warm.  
Really warm.  I'm thankful for colors of blue hydrangea, bachelor buttons and Arkansas cotton in the sky.   I'm grateful  I got to see it... and feel it.  
I'm thankful to have heard  coconut chimes clankeling  crazy from a pine tree limb in the breeze.
How it all smelled really clean.  
I'm thankful that for the better  part of the afternoon, our kitchen door was left open so 
fresh air could waft through the screen. 
What a beautiful day.  
Thank you Lord. 

I'm thankful this little wren was perched 
in my arms most of the day.   

For those smiles that melt me over and over again.  


I'm thankful for every moment I get to spend with her.  


For the feeling my AngelMother was smiling down on us today.  
I wonder; could you feel something  too sweet baby girl?

 For so many gifts I didn't know I'd ever get to experience.  
Thankyou God.  

For a son who spoke his mind yesterday
and how I realize he's  noticed more than I ever imagined. 
Thankyou God for growing him strong and insightful. 

I'm thankful for crazy friendships and snorts
and wild art, and salt, and light and  ripples across the big pond. 
How Cora's sister challenges me in the Book of Samuel, and that 
grace, peace, shine, illuminated, restoration and echo 
all share ONE  common Denominator.   

...that Myguy really is  growing out his  salt n pepper beard
to be "in this whole thing  together." And ...
dang if he doesn't look really good in gray might I add.  
Thank you God for this gift of marriage- 
being one twogether. 


Thankyou God for all these things and so much more,
thank you for my everything.  


5 comments:

rebecca said...

And I thank God for Lea!
For her eyes open to beauty that surrounds her; heart wide open to Jesus, family & friends; and WORDS! Such a gift, her words! Sparkling and fresh. Honest. Real. ♥

Artful Gathering said...

Hey there Mrs. Lea....
I loved this post and all the photos.
Our God is so amazing that he has connected
all the dots in our lives. People we may never meet
except online. Won't it be glorious to meet in heaven

I bet your Momma is up in heaven saying that my sweet girl
Lea... rooting for you and your family every step of the way.

Love you, Dawnduttonalloneword

Jean said...

Beautiful photos Lea, and a gorgeous baby girl!! She is a little sweet pea!!

I love that you get to spend spend time together, how precious.

Thank you for sharing your day and treasured moments.

Sending blessings and hugs.

Jeanie

Jean said...

Beautiful photos Lea, and a gorgeous baby girl!! She is a little sweet pea!!

I love that you get to spend spend time together, how precious.

Thank you for sharing your day and treasured moments.

Sending blessings and hugs.

Jeanie

Leaon Mary said...

Thankyou Rebecca, gave me Godbumps to read you thank God for me. That really means alot.
Dawn, I too am so glad our dots are connected and reading that about my Momma still brings tears to my eyes... thankyou! Jeanie, thankyou for sharing in my days... love to you all