Friday, October 12, 2012

Random Blessings...46

.... new growth
that makes me smile and see more love
and
 
... more "heart."
 
 
... and all of this grows not only morning glories
and zinnias but a bit more in me somehow  too.
Coz "It's all about the love," she said.
And I know it's true. 
That more loving and growing in Him, ...
grows more love in people  too.
......
 

 For the  four wheeler ride behind my sweetheart one afternoon.
And then  his bright eyes that spotted glass
beneath this tree.
Cracked a little, ... but a vessel
still usable...
and beautiful in it's own way. 
 
That Tony's good eye is healing
after scratching it badly somehow this week.
(He's legally blind in the other one after slicing his eyeball
when he was 8.)
Thank you Lord for his sight.
 
   
 

 
For her desire to help Uncle Tony, the Music Man.. and
his incredibly soft .. sweet patience. 
Witnessing this... not only touches me
but ... teaches me.
What gift to see.. with all my  heart.
 
--for ..."Patience," Momma  said. 
"Learn Patience." 
Those words of wisdom and direction for me...
continue to  bless... over n over ... even though she's with Jesus.
 
For the stranger I ran into at Belks. 
How we  talked like old friends around a display
of colorful Fiesta Ware. Turquoise, persimmon,
bright yellow and red.
Thank you God for her wonderful vintage style,
smile and warmth to me that day. 
 
 

For horseplay like this....
The Strongheart and Myguy.
"I love you manmen!"
 

 For  lamp light
on Sisterbear's quilted  Fall runner;
while studying  the Word.
The light helps clear all the noise in my head.
3 Gifts...
 
 
  Seeing our Strongheart
be Daddy... to his new family of 5.
 
 
Seing baby Carter still in his button up church shirt.
and  goosebumps. 
No.. Godbumps.
Yes,... definitely God bumps I feel.
 
 For this crazy and  wild kitten who
took up with  Alyssa, and who ... Alyssa adores too.
  Watching them...
is all joy.
 
 
 For this sweet surprise...
more and more love....
 I know I should share....
but it's hard Lord.

For the owl I saw again at dusk,

..and a small  fawn on the bottom driveway.

for zucchini blossoms.. and the hope that a few will
still make before first frost.

for  beautiful rainfall.

.... that Mr. Possum won't be killing any more of our banties.

 
and for the woman  I met
uptown- we discovered we both love
primitives and boots, .. card making...-- even altered vintage suitcases.
You just never know who or how you'll bump into someone. 
I was blessed... to have met her.
 
For time with my dear  WackyJacky.
And that she grew another year older.
I'm thankful. 
 
For some Shelbydog lovin.
Shelby is  Jackie's border collie and I've known her since she
was a pup.  It's kinda weird to have a bond with a dog who's really  not your own but
 I do! And we know we do!   The  love Shelbydog drooled all over  me
is always sweet to my soul.
Then ...coming home....
  
This happened.  I knew it would and had camera ready.
They forgave me for cheating on them...
and they're also gifts. 
I give thanks for them continually,
Because they're  wonderful friends of mine who spend almost every hour of every day
by my side.  I'm thankful.  
I could go on and on....
so many blessings in my simple little life. 
Thank you God.

John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

6 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

Oh how lovely love this post...are you a granny now?
Hugs..p

Paula said...

A life so rich and full of the Love of Gods beautiful, perfect wonderful grace and treasures!!
So happy for you my dear friend, for all the many blessings the Lord so richly blesses you and your family.
Aloha!
Pj

Leaon Mary said...

Thanks pattycake and Paula!
Yes Patty; I am! Trent married a woman with three little ones! I definitely feel very blessed xoxo

Denise said...

Such precious blessings from our Father, love you.

Anonymous said...

I am all out of balance Lea, don't how I missed this. I just love these photos of your dear family and your words. You are amazing and a dear heart. Thank you for sharing such special moments.

HUGS
Jeanie xxxoooxx

Anonymous said...

I am all out of balance Lea, don't how I missed this. I just love these photos of your dear family and your words. You are amazing and a dear heart. Thank you for sharing such special moments.

HUGS
Jeanie xxxoooxx