Wednesday, June 1, 2011
A few random blessings this week:
1. To know Jesus as my Lord and Savior and to be "growing" in Him.
2. The living word of God... -- I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Hearing my Shepherds voice inside my heart.
4. Sisterchicks... having galpals that love God with all their hearts and who encourage me to
seek Him with my everything. They're the kind of friend I want to be.
5. Having two mentors who instruct and cheer me on.
6. Feeling sudden temperature changes while on the motorcycle over hills and valleys.
7. Pickin peas for breakfast. Standing out in the garden and dining on sweet peapods while watering makes me oh so happy.
8. Homemade soap gifted from Kelley. Sudsy, earthy, oakey,sweetness!
9. Gardener woman calling to make sure I made it home safely.
10. A friend who's adopted me as: her second daughter. (I love my Merry Bema)
11. 100 calorie pack Lorna Doone shortbread cookie crisps. (happy sigh)
12. The cutest lady in the nursin home who has the best hugs. What a heart for God she has!
13. Learning from a missed opportunity.
14. Fireflies.... lots and lots of fireflies.
15. The croakin bullfrog chorus on Dragonfly Pond.
16. 3 pembroke welsh corgis laying at my feet. 1 is our Grand dog.
17. Finding a new summer bible study with the Sisterchicks and looking forward to a spiritual makeover!
18. The mailbox full of bluebirds.
19. Blackeyed Susies poppin up in the middle of our yard.
20. Potatoes lifting the soil until it cracks wide open....
21. Discovering more and more rocks of remembrance.
22. A special Sisterchick who goes out of her way to do my dishes every bible study night!
Thank you Lord for providing such a wonderful time with my husband this week. You give me so many gifts I could not begin to count them all. But they all come from you.
Thank You for revealing Yourself to me through your creation. -- The mountains.. the forest, and the hawks soaring on the wind. For the colorful wildflowers of queen Ann's lace, Coreopsis, and Blackeyed susans decorating our path, and the sweet scent of honeysuckle. For the strong current in the river, and the sky glittered with stars; I thank you. Thank you for great love and friendships in my life.
Help me to see through Your eyes, and love as You love.