Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday Random Blessings

Greetings and Holykisses,

It's Thankful Thursday... got your Praise on?!!

Five random blessings for today are...........

1. I'm so thankful God created changing seasons. It's almost SPRING! Yesterday, the sun was shining and the temps reached mid to upper 60's! It was wonderful! Spent the afternoon outdoors in a long sleeve t-shirt; oh so comfortably! I'm also thankful that 10 days from now, is daylight savings time. Extra hours of daylight is what this olde soul is longing for!
2. I'm thankful for my little featherweight that was given to me a few years ago, from my dear Fancynancy. It still purrs like a kitten and I love sewing on her! Nancy knew someone who had a rent house and this little machine was left behind in a closet. The man gave it to Nancy, and she gave it to me. "Every good and perfect gift is from above!" James 1:17

3. I'm thankful for friendships... old and new! I've had the pleasure of rekindling some old friendships recently, and also have made some new ones. Thanks God for blessing me so much.
4. I'm thankful this little lady who conquered death! That was a very close call!
5. I'm thankful that the wrecked Xterra we bought is finally on the road. I remember when we went to look at it, I just shook my head in disbelief. I wasn't even gonna get out, and figured we'd just drive away. It had hit a telephone pole in the front end so hard that the pole broke. But Myguy got out to see how bad the frame was bent, and then motioned for me to come look. He asked me if I liked it? I did. We'd looked at quite a few of them, but just didnt' want to go in debt and have a car payment. Anyways, after looking it over, he said he thought he could fix it; so we bought it. As time and $ allowed, he put this lil Humpty Dumpty back together again. I'm so grateful. I still like drivin the olde 66 chevy... but sometimes you need something that will carry more people and air conditioning in summer is a big plus in Arkansas.

I'm also thankful that our business has been super busy. In fact, that's where I'm at right now.
*************************

"Father God, thank you for my wonderful hubby whom I adore. Thankyou for our sons who I'm so proud of and love so much. Thankyou for our wonderful family n friends.
I love em all so much.
But I love you most of all!"

Yall have a great day. God's good!
Walkin in FAITH,
Lea
<*)))><

No comments: