Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday Unfailing Love

Greetings and Holykisses,

With Valentines day approaching, I can't help but notice hearts everywhere. The world might call that being a hopeless romantic, and yet; that couldn't be further from the truth; because HOPE is one thing I'll always have.

Ponder the verse:
"We love because He first loved us."

Now; have you ever stopped to think about all the people etc in your life that you've ever loved?
None of those loves would have ever happened if it hadn't been for GOD, first loving all of "us."
Amazing isn't it?


Today, I'm thankful for all the love I've had and have in my life.
And more than anything, I'm grateful that God loved me so much, that He sent His son to die for "lil ole me."
He has my heart.
And I'm His..
... forever.

8 comments:

Yolanda said...

Sister, your going to love this...I just came from spending time with my Mother-in-law at the Nursing Home. I was telling her "some" of my scriptures that I memorized in 2009. She was telling about how much she is enjoying church there on Wednesday mornings and so I asked her if she had any scriptures hidden in her heart. Remember she is 87 and starting to become forgetfull, but she smiled and said, "God loves me".

AMEN!

If your valentines come any where near to what your blog is looking like right now, they are gonna just rock!!!

Love YOU,
Yolanda

Unknown said...

Another great post! I just love your headers, can you share your makin secrets?

Attic Clutter said...

Love the Valenties banner and Post Lea..(:)
Thanks on the Birthday bash..
yup get a fresh pineapple they are the best..
The sheep are made with a sheepskin fabric from the fabric store -not really wool(:)
but nice..
I use all different fabrics but today am making the sheepskin fabric..wool, wool blankets, chenille, furry fabric, old sweaters..etc~
love seeing you again(:)
hugs, Patty

Tracy said...

Love your new header and LOVE this post! As I mentioned to you, our Bible study discussion today was all about God's UNFAILING love...so very beautiful! Been thinking about it ever since working through my homework. You make such a great point...were it not for God, none of us would know love! How precious! <3

Love ya,
Trace

LisaShaw said...

Hey Lea, you so bless my heart with this message. Glad I was able to visit with you tonight. I pray all is well with you.

Thankful for the LOVE OF GOD!

Laura said...

Oh! I'm a hopeless romantic too, Lea! And He is the best Valentine of all.

Denise said...

Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so..... Little ones to HIM belong... We are weak but HE is strong........

Sending red hearts to you and sending hugs for little one that HE loves.

Denise said...

Amen, such a sweet post.