Monday, January 11, 2010

Big Deep Breath... Now Dial


Greetings and holykisses,

As usual,... His timing is perfect.
Thought about that special phone call all night last night.
I was nervous,... excited... a whole mixture of emotions when dialing information and finding her number.

I prayed first, and asked God for a word... opening my bible somewhere in 1 or 2 Kings, I forget where now. But in one sentence were the words "like a child." That was all I needed to hear.
Deep breath.... "Hello... I'm sure you probably don't remember me... but...." A minute or so later... we were both laughing together and singing God's praises.

I see a new Scrapbook coming together for my journey of faith. Inside; four new pearls of wisdom will be pasted inside from this very special lady who gave to the Lord. I asked for one pearl, which she freely gave. I gleaned thee other three, just by listening. I'm keeping them to myself for now, and hope and pray I learn to apply them.

God's good!
~To Him be the glory~

Holykisses,
L

6 comments:

Katy said...

Hmm..I am not exactly sure what happened...maybe I missed something? BUT...I am so glad that the phone call was a sucess and that God gave you the strength and courage to go through with it and that you gleaned many blessings from it!!! xoxo

From the Heart said...

I feel the same, but isn't it wonderful when you do something you just know God wants you to do.
I'm sure your feeling really good.
Blessings, my friend

Kelly said...

Lea that is so exciting that you talked to your old teacher. I know it blessed her soul And that song "thank you for giving to the Lord" is my FAVORITE and I cry whevever I heard it.

Thank YOU Lea for giving to the Lord too. He is good.

Unknown said...

I think I may have missed something too, maybe I need to go back and read your post before this one? God is good, so I'll get it! lol

Denise said...

Very awesome, love you.

Yolanda said...

God you are amazing!