Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone,

It's been a very difficult week for a very special family. But I'm putting my praise on inspite of how parts of me "feels." A woman that many of us have come to know and love, has reminded me that no matter what happens, ............................. "GOD is good. "

So continuing on.... here are my random 5 blessings:


1. I'm thankful that there once went out a decree from Caesar Augustus
that all the world should be taxed.

I'm thankful that Joseph went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

I'm thankful that while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn SON, and wrapped Him in swaddling clothes, and laid Him in a manger because there was no room for them in the inn.

I'm thankful that there were in the same country, shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night, and that lo thee angel of the LORD came upon them and the glory of the LORD shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And I'm so incredibly thankful, that the angel said unto them, "Fear not, for behold I bring you, good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a SAVIOUR, which is CHRIST THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST,
and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.



No comments: